Join us for safari of a lifetime...
as we journey to the best location in Tanzania in search of the Great Wildebeest Migration crossing the Mara River in North Serengeti. This is a country that offers diverse landscapes from the towering snow-capped peak of Mount Kilimanjaro and the shimmering Lake Manyara tinged pink with its halo of flamingos, to the mystical Ngorongoro Crater. This is Africa’s Garden of Eden, born millions of years ago from a series of explosive volcanoes and home today to the “Big 5” and abundance of other wildlife.
Visit the dry dusty hills of Oldupai Gorge, the birthplace of mankind and then visit a Masaai Village for a glimpse of what life is like today for these traditional custodians of the Serengeti.
From here we travel north to the remotest regions of the endless plains of Serengeti in search of the migration on the banks of the Mara River for the fabled crossing, the most dramatic chapter of the most extraordinary wildlife event on the planet!!
Day 1 Arrive at Kilimanjaro airport. You will be transferred to your lodge in Arusha
Day 2 Day long safari to Arusha National Park
Day 3 You will be transferred to your lodge near Ngorongoro Highlands. En route we will do a game viewing drive at Lake Manyara National Park. Night at the lodge.
Day 4 Full day game viewing drive at Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Night at the lodge
Day 5 Visit Masai village. Afternoon at leisure. Night at the lodge.
Day 6 We will fly to North Serengeti today. On arrival you will be transferred to your Migration Camp. Go for an afternoon game viewing drive. Night stay in the camp.
Day 7 Full day game viewing drive in North Serengeti. Night at the camp
Day 8 Full day game viewing drive in North Serengeti. Night at the camp
Day 9 Fly to Arusha airport. Evening transfer to Kilimanjaro airport
* This tour starts & end at Kilimanjaro Airport
Highlights of the Tour
- The services of a Specialist Wilderness Guide Durgesh Singh
- All safari transport by 4×4 safari vehicles
- Air transfers as specified
- Twin/double accommodation
- Meals as specified
- Bottled water on safari activities and at meals
- All game-viewing activities and park/conservation fees at Arusha, Lake Manyara
and Serengeti National Parks, as well as the Ngorongoro Crater
- Dinner, Bed & Breakfast accommodation in Arusha
- Full board accommodation, Soft drinks, beer and house wine at your lodge in Ngorongoro
- Airport /Airstrip transfers
- Park entrance fees
- Ngorongoro Crater Visit
- Masai Village Visit
- Visit to Ol Duvai Gorge
- Game drives in 4x4 safari vehicle
- Scheduled flights mentioned above
- All transfers mentioned above
- All domestic flight departure taxes
- All known Government taxes
- AMREF Flying Doctors cover
- Visa fees
- International flights
- Services/ activities/ meals not included above
- Travel insurance
** Contact us for 2021 departure dates
#migration #africa #tanzania #wildebeest #serengeti #ngorongoro #arusha #kilimanjaro #big5 #lakemanyara #wildlifephotography #safari #masai